[ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter

Most all of you should have received the ARSC Newsletter by now. For
some reason, delivery was delayed substantially by the US Post Office
and for that I apologize. It is also online at
http://www.arsc-audio.org/newsletter.html. If you enjoy reading the
newsletter online and are not an ARSC member, please consider joining.

Because of the delay, I've pushed back the deadline for the next
newsletter by a few days. The new deadline is Friday, January 18 for
advertising and Friday January 25 for editorial content. For
advertising, contact Martin Fisher at nipper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:nipper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks,
David Seubert