[ARSCLIST] SME 3012R Advice, Repair, Parts

The counterweight on my SME3012R (70s vintage) keeps on rotating down causing the slide weight, that is the fine adjust, to hit the support.  I'm not sure if it's the setscrew or the compliant rubber that the weight is attached to that keeps on shifting.  I contacted the SME dealer in the US and had no luck. Has anyone had to do a similiar fix?

Thanks

RA

RA Friedman, Archivist
Freedman Jewish Music Archive
University Of Pennsylvania

Webmaster, Yiddish-American Digital Archive
(Not affiliated with University of Pennsylvania)
http://yiddishsong.org
Restored 78s in Real Audio