Re: [ARSCLIST] Italian Bagpipe Victor 78 Lookup Needed

I used "Pastorale di Natale" by Pasquale Feis, Columbia E3916.  It's been
recyled on a new cd, Where Will You Be Christmas Day?, Dust-to-Digital 02,
available at fine stores everywhere (I wish!).  It and the Victor version
were made in New York, 1918.
Dick

Steve Green <sgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
12/01/2004 02:42 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List