Re: [ARSCLIST] Dick is moving

Somebody, please, make it stop!

Dick Spottswood wrote:

Dear Cary (et alia),
        No, the email address doesn't change. I'm still producing weekly
Obsolete Music Hours for WAMU via hasrd drive & a cd burner.  Yesterday I
answered an email while the broadcast was in progress, which no doubt
impressed the listener.  It's on www.bluegrasscountry.org Sundays and
Wednesdays at 4 pm EST, and they offer an archived version 24/7 at
wamu.org along with, of course, my picture!

         Hey, if I don't blow my own horn, who will?
Dick

Cary Ginell <SoundThink@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
11/22/2004 10:00 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List