Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 RECORDS MILDEW AND MOLD

Here's the website:
http://www.bagsunlimited.com/

Nicole

Nicole Blain
Manager, Music Library/
Chef, Musicothèque
CBC/Radio-Canada
P.O. Box 500, Station A
Toronto, ON
Canada  M5W 1E6
Tel: 416.205.5901
Fax: 416.205.8574
nicole_blain@xxxxxx

>>> Ststinso@xxxxxxx 10/26/2004 9:49:07 AM >>>

Bags Unlimited in Rochester NY has sleeves at more reasonable prices.  I
do not see a website for them, but they can be reached at 1-800-767-2247
where you can probably request a catalog.  They are at 7 Canal St,
Rochester, NY 14608.
Susan

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010
315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866

>>> richard.warren@xxxxxxxx 10/26/2004 10:24:44 AM >>>
Dear Helen,

Gaylord, the library supplies company, makes sleeves suitable for
LP's;
they're non-acidic and not cheap. Others may have competing items; but
box
companies seem rapidly to have forgotten how to make sleeves like the
originals, though it can't be difficult.

By the way, dishwashing products are not a good idea for cleaning
recordings, since most of them contain hand lotion that can lodge in
the
groove and attract gunk and dirt.

Richard

  01:38 AM 10/26/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>OK Dwane... Plastic bags for right now, as I am cleaning the records.
But,I