Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 RECORDS MILDEW AND MOLD

OK Dwane... Plastic bags for right now, as I am cleaning the records. But,I
think I will try to find the same kind of sleeves that the records were
originally set in. I have been looking for a vendor. I have not had any luck,
probably because I am not using the correct "key" words to find the vendor. Anyone
have a contact for either 12 x 12 inch acid free sleeves or the paper sleeves
like the ones that the records were originally slid in?
Thanks again to all of you..Helen