Re: [ARSCLIST] 78 RECORDS MILDEW AND MOLD

Thank you Steve Barr. I think the ones I do clean, from now on, I will use a
dish washing liquid.I have been wondering about the needles.. You touched on
that and just how to handle the records after cleaning.. By the way, I have
been using a soft cat brush, and it has been the best thing I have found for
cleaning the groves. .
I am beginning to realize that I might have bitten off more than I can chew
with these records..I already have collections and hobbies and I would rather
be spending my time pursuing them. All that gunk on every record that I have
unpacked, so far...has caused me to rethink this record project.Especially when
I look at the stack of boxes and boxes and boxes of them.