Re: [ARSCLIST] The Grey Gull Transfer Project (was Re: [78-l] Grey Gull)

Dear Jon,
        Untangling, organizing and preserving all those Grey Gulls,
Radiexes, Van Dykes, Supremes and Madisons is a challenging task and a
worthwhile one.  What's fascinating is that GG had all the aspects of a
fly-by-night operation, but it lasted for more than a decade.  It'll be
interesting to see how it works on line--good luck with all aspects.
Dick

Jon Noring <jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
10/14/2004 11:11 AM