[ARSCLIST] FS: Victor Master Book...

This is surplus to my needs and is available to the first person to email
me <OFF-LIST, PLEASE!> and say I'll buy it.

1.  The Victor Master Book, Vol 2 (1925 - 1936)
                            (There never was a volume 1)
                            Hard cover, 6" x 9", 776 pages
    By: Brian Rust
    Condition:  Excellent, no damage or notations, mild foxing on the
                outside page edges, not visible when book is open.
                (Has plastic cover protector)

    US $200 plus shipping

This is open to listmembers and if no response I'll put it on EBAY.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.