From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:58 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Sony PCM encoder

Does anyone on the list have, or know someone who has, a working Sony PCM encoder.  Someone has contacted me who has a number of VHS encoded with a Sony PCM-1 and they are looking for someone who can retrieve their audio.  If you think you can help, please contact me and I will send your contact info along.

Please reply to: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

Peter Brothers
President
SPECS BROS., LLC
(201) 440-6589
www.specsbros.com

Restoration and Disaster Recovery Service Since 1983