Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital sound cards

     I have this card on my home machine. It's made by M-Audio or
whatever they're calling themselves now.
     It's made for the home "pro-sumer" who wants clean sound at a low
price and for that it's great. I've been very happy with it. But I
couldn't recommend it for any archival or other serious professional
work.

James

>>> JGaidmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 9/14/2004 12:55:56 PM >>>
Has anybody have any experiences they would like to share regarding
the
digital sound card, audiophile 2496?

We are looking for reasonably inexpensive digital sound card with
S/PDIF
input and this one was suggested to us.

Thanks, Jay

Jay Gaidmore