[ARSCLIST] edison voicewriter - thanks/resend

apologies if you are getting this msg twice. LOC server rejected my first msg.
Bill, and everyone else who responded.
Thanks very much for all the input looks like a fun but fairly fruitless pursuit! I will probably replace the feedscrew for either 100 or 200tpi and play around a bit.  I got the unit from a fellow ARSC member sans motor. I have a nice brushless (very very quiet) AC servo motor that I might put in and see what she'll do.

thanks again to everyone!
Eugene