Re: [ARSCLIST] Equalizers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Cox" <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Also the manufacturing tolerances on resistors and capacitors in those
> days were very wide, so even if somebody designed a circuit to give some
> desired EQ, the results could be somewhat diferent.
The standard tolerance for electronic components has been 20% (no metallic
band) as far back as I can remember...if not before. You could buy 10%,
even 5%...if you were willing to pay extra...but few corporations were,
unless the precision of the product required it...
...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/