Re: [ARSCLIST] Sound Archivists

I am technically the Archivist for the University of Chicago's
Language Laboratories and Archives, but it is only one of my titles
(others include On-site Manager for SS4 and Computer Support) and my
experience and knowledge come from listening to and watching my
predecessor (who learned HIS job on the job!) and (mostly) hanging
out here.

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4)
I was wondering if there are many people on this list who are employed
by universities nationwide, specifically as a Sound Archivist working
with their audio collections.
Thanking you for your time.

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist
Mississippi Department Of Archives & History
200 North Street
Jackson, MS, 39201
Ph: 601-576-6909