[ARSCLIST] 8-track conservation and preservation

Hello,

I am a student in the Library and Information Science program at the University
of Western Ontario, in London, Ontario, Canada.  Currently I am enrolled in a
class called Conservation and Preservation Management.  My final project is a
presentation and manual about 8-tracks.  I am finding some helpful websites but
was also wanting to find some academic literature on the topic.  If this
exists.  I also wanted a supporting reason for preserving this media.  If
someone could give me any advice on any good resources, please let me know.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Sutter