[ARSCLIST] Archival Audio Supplies

I'm a new subscriber to the list, so please forgive me if this has been
addressed recently. I'm looking for a supplier for archival storage
cases for 1/4" open reel audio tape. Ideally, I'd like some sort of
plastic, snap-shut case similar to what a lot of blank stock comes
shipped in these days.

If anyone knows where I can find something like this, please let me
know. Off list is fine.

Thanks,

Matt Bailey
Audiovisual Archivist
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies