[ARSCLIST] Sound Recording History Bibliography

I am a professor at the State University of Campinas - UNICAMP, in Brazil , and I am working on an accademic project concerning the very early history of sound recording.
I am looking for a critical bibliography of sound recording history. I would be very much thanked if I could have some help on this subject.
Thanking for the attention given to this e-mail, I am yours sincerely,
Eduardo Andrade. anderson@xxxxxxxxxx