Re: [ARSCLIST] voice recorders with speech-to-text software

In a message dated 7/2/2004 11:15:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, fmartinelli@xxxxxx writes:
Anybody did already?
I have used Dragon software for years and am using it now to write this e-mail to you.  It is superb.  Thinking when you speak is very different than thinking when you write and I find that I can think more creatively when speaking the first draft and then correcting it.  My Dragon system is 95% accurate at least

Best Regards,
David Hoffman
www.thehoffmancollection.com