Re: [ARSCLIST] Sibilance removal

Diederick Basson:

> Some sibilance can be heard
> when playing the LP's.  Could anybody please give me some tips on how to remove the sibilance?

1/ If there´s sibiliance it´s because the artist and the producer felt
that this was true to the voice of miss Lenya.

2/ If the artist, producer, record A/R asked you to remove it for
whatever reasons unknown then one does so by using a de-esser.

Best of luck!

--
Best,

Goran Finnberg
The Mastering Room AB
Goteborg
Sweden

E-mail: mastering@xxxxxxxxx

Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
make them all yourself.    -   John Luther