Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Jewel case recommendations

I'm not sure about jewel cases, but I have just migrated my large collection of CDs
and CDRs to "JewelSleeves".

http://www.jewelsleeve.com/

I can highly recommend them - each sleeve can hold the artwork (front and back)
from a commercially released CD/jewelcase, as well as an index tab that allows you
to label them as you prefer...  each sleeve can also comfortably accommodate 2
discs - 1 on either side of the soft synthetic pad inside the vinyl jewelsleeve (and 3 if
you squeeze them in tight - good for 3-disc concert recordings you are likely to not
access very frequently).

They also take up about 1/3rd the space of jewel cases...

A picture or two here:

http://www.jewelsleeve.com/sleeves2.html

http://www.jewelsleeve.com/sleeves.html

I have no affiliation with them whatsoever - just a very satisfied customer...

dave nolan
nyc