[ARSCLIST] Charlie Poole Anthology

If anyone is able to help this person, please respond to him directly. Thanks!

To: nauck@xxxxxxxxx
From: Henry Sapoznik <hsapoznik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Charlie Poole Anthology

Dear Mr. Nauck,
I was wondering if you could help me.  I am producing a 3 CD set of
country music pioneer Charlie Poole and was looking for the recordings
that Poole himself learned from. They are:

Come Take a Trip in My Airship- Billy Murray
Monkey on a String- Cal Stewart
Moving Day- Arthur Collins
Didn't He Ramble?
(Sweet) Sunny South
Sunny Tennessee
Goodbye Eliza Jane
Then Darling I'll Come Back to You

(The performances don't necessarily have to be from those artists, just so
long as it's the same song.)

Might you have these discs in E or better condition, or would it be
possible to direct me to your clients who might collect these titles?
There is a budget for contributors.
I greatly appreciate your assistance.

With best wishes,

I remain

Henry "Hank" Sapoznik
Producer
Charlie Poole: You Ain't Talking to Me
The Roots of Bluegrass
Sony Legacy (In production) </blockquote></x-html>

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389