Re: [ARSCLIST] Farewell RISTIC

I am reminded of P.T. Barnum who asked that his obituary
be published in the New York papers before he died, so he could read
what they
said about him!

aa
On May 25, 2004, at 4:28 PM, David S Sager wrote:

(forgive the possible repeat post, I think I sent this inadvertantly to
an individual first go round)

I just received the sad news that John R.T. Davies passed this morning.
 I heard that even in is weakened state he played a gig as late as May
9...he said that it was a wake for himself.

What a wonderful, jolly and wise man. He taught us a lot.

David Sager