Re: [ARSCLIST] Cleaning Tape Deck Pinch Rollers

I've used a Canadian product to clean my tape decks pinch rollers called
"Rubber Renue" by MG Chemicals and says on the plastic bottle,
"Excellent for use on rollers, belts and platens."  It definitely did
the job, but you'd better have the fan on and the window open, because
it surely has strong fumes.  It contains dimethylbenzene cas# 1330-20-7
and methyl salicylate cas# 119-36-8.  Anybody have any experience with
it or comments?  I guess a chemist would be the best source for accurate
information.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions