Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking suggestions for an EQ device.

You are welcome to check out the 2 items we offer: The Esoteric Sound
Re-Equalizer and the KAB Souvenir Mk-12. Go to www.78rpm.com.

Thanks

At 01:26 PM 4/7/2004, you wrote:

Hi folks,

It's becoming painfuly obvious that we really need some external EQ in our
lab.
All that we have now is a 3-band EQ situation [low/mid/hi] on items as they
enter the computer to get captured, Waves Restoration and then whatever
plug-ins come standard with Pro Tools LE. I was thinking along the lines of
something that we could pump our Pro Tools sessions through during mixdown and
then pump right back into PT. Any suggestions on models or alternate methods?
Is what I'm suggesting even a possibility?

I should add that our budget is modest but I can usually find ways of getting
things done. This to say, nothing too fancy but nothing from Guitar Center
either. Know what I mean?

Thanks,
Brandon Burke

Brandon Burke
Graduate Research Assistant
Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX
phone: (512) 495-4439
email: bburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*  "Stand up and face the full force of a dissonance like a man."   *
*                                  -- Charles Ives                  *

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389