Re: [ARSCLIST] scanniong bound documents

Don't have an answer...but why don't you post your website so we all may
pay you a visit?

DS

>>> goldens2@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/3/2004 9:50:59 PM >>>
Hi gang,

    Do any one you know what facilities offer the service of scanning
bound books & magazines on curved glass beds whose design does not
stress the bindings?  I've obtained some magazines circa 1913 & 1916
with fascinating articles about recording & I'd like to post them on my
website.  I strongly prefer to NOT jeopardize the originals to
accomplish this.

Thanks,
Shiffy