Re: [ARSCLIST] Tascam portable multitrack cassette recorders

Steve,

Fostex was the probable market leader of the 8-track 1/4" recorder during
the 1980s (I believe the first was the "A-8"), as it was used to compete
with the 1/2" Tascam versions during the same time period.

A Studer it certainly was not.

--
John Spencer
http://www.bridgemediasolutions.com/