Re: [ARSCLIST] fire suppression systems

The NAVCC Collections building is largely underground (built into a
mountainside), and the sprinkler system is required by Virginia state
code for underground facilities.

Gregory Lukow

>>> ArcLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/18/04 11:33:17 PM >>>
Hello, Gregory,

I'm surprised that the backup system is wet pipe rather than dry pipe
pre-action?  May I ask why?

Thanks!

Richard

At 06:28 PM 2/18/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hannah - For the Library of Congress' main new collections storage
>facility at the National Audio-Visual Conservation Center in
Culpeper,