[ARSCLIST] Survey Volunteers Requested

Again, please accept my apologies for cross-posting.

I greatly appreciate the responses I am getting to my request for
selection policies for moving image and/or sound recording documents.
These are immensely helpful to me.

However, I recently became aware that some of you might not have noticed
that I am also doing a survey on this topic. If you would be willing to
participate, please let me know off-list.  Full disclosure: This is NOT
a "short" survey. Also, I will be separating out survey results from
email identities, so your anonymity will be protected.

Thanks again for all your help.

Midge Coates, MLS, PhD
Archival Studies Student
Auburn University