[ARSCLIST] Cheap Storage Sleeves

Thanks to everyone for all of the very helpful suggestions on packing
78s.  I have taken the suggestions and forwarded them to the packers in
California I hired and they started boxing the records up today.  At the
end of the week, the records will be on pallets and on their way to
Texas.  Needless to say,  I am still a wee bit anxious as to whether
they will all make it in one piece -  and, once I start going through
the records, whether there will be enough "good stuff" to have made all
the trouble and expense worthwhile.

With up to 10,000 records arriving within the next couple of weeks, I
will be needing to purchase lots of record sleeves.  So far, the best
price I have found is at Bags Unlimited where I can get 10 inch 28 lb
gold kraft paper sleeves for as little as 13 cents each if purchased in
quantities of 4,000 - and I believe that the price includes shipping as
well.  If I were planning to keep all or even most of the records, I
would seriously consider using it as an excuse to order Kurt Nauck's
Disc-O-Files which his website shows would cost 18 cents each in
quantities of 10,000.  But the likely reality of the situation is that I
will probably end up either selling or giving away a good many of the
records.  So what I am looking for in terms of sleeves is cheap.  28 lb
kraft paper is pretty decent paper when compared to the flimsy paper
sleeves that the Deccas and Bluebirds of the '40s and '50s came in.  At
one time generic storage sleeves made out of the same flimsy brown paper
were apparently sold as they are quite common.  I would suspect that
such paper costs less to make than 28 lb kraft paper.  Question:  does
anyone know if such flimsy paper sleeves are still made and, if so, who
makes them?  If not, does anyone know of a place that can beat Bags
Unlimited's 13 cent price?

Thanks.