Re: [ARSCLIST] blue disc question

I'm not sure if it helps, but Rudy Ray Moore is still alive and performing,
I saw him in Dec. in NY.  If an interview is wanted, contact Norton Records.

Hi - my name is Jacob Smith, I'm new to the list. I'm getting my PhD in media studies at Indiana University and I've been doing some writing and research on "blue discs" or "party records": under the counter "erotic" phonograph records made between the 1930s and 50s. Information on these records is very hard to find. I'm wondering if anyone on the list might have any information or ideas about these? I'm looking for info about who was making them, who was selling them, who was buying them and the context in which they were heard, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time.

Jacob Smith

_________________________________________________________________ Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com