[ARSCLIST] CD Player Question

I went to Circuit City Web Site and this TOTAL of what they carry! SEVEN models.

CD Players and Recorders: Search Results at circuitcity.com

 I just want to play my CDs not necessary even record them. Boy, while DVd players are dropping like crazy (my KLH for $39.00 from Best Buy has been great), looks like the portable CD player is the most used.

(BTW, if you search Amazon they mix CD and DVD and Clock Radio CD players and Portables all in same category. A real pain to scan through.

Thanks for ideas folks.

Steve