Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Player Question

My listening room components are Denon.  The CD player is the five
carousel type as well, ten years old.  It handles everything I put in
it including CDRs I have made, many in the 70 minute plus range, as
well as CDRs from friends in Europe and New Zealand.

When I had to replace the Denon stereo receiver/amplifier I went on
line and found a variety of choices and prices and would recommend
that you shop around on line as well.

Hope that helps.

Jim