Re: [ARSCLIST] Jack Norworth: the ultimate non baseball fan

In a message dated 2/2/04 9:31:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A small correction, Cary: it was September 24, 1940

That's what I get for quoting from memory. Turns out that box set is in the deepest, darkest recesses of my garage and I didn't feel like pawing my way through the Ken Griffin 78s to get to it. Thanks for the correction.

Cary Ginell

No problem, Cary! As you well know, there has to be at least one of me out there for every post we make to this group! <g>

Aaron Z (still waiting for your post-Bix Bix CD)