Re: [ARSCLIST] audio cassettes' hardiness

David N. Lewis wrote:

> It's not like it's easy to locate empty shells either - you
> usually have to
> cannibalize them
> from another cassette. Nor can you purchase pads as a seperate
> item. Now if
> you know where I
> can purchase either, I'd welcome the info.

We do disaster recovery and are constantly reshelling large numbers of
tapes.  For standard audio cassettes we use T-0's from the manufacturers.
These are cassettes with all the parts including leaders, but no tape
inside.

We get them in lots of 500 or more.  How many do you need?  If you're
interested, contact me off-list.

Peter Brothers
President
SPECS BROS., LLC
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(201) 440-6589
www.specsbros.com

Celebrating 20 Years of Restoration and Disaster Recovery Service