Re: [ARSCLIST] External A/D converter with AES/EBU output

Andy,

The DAL CardDeluxe has S/PDIF I/O, not AES/EBU. So you would need an
extra PCI card anyhow.

Digital Audio Denmark ADDA 2402
http://www.digitalaudio.dk/adda_2402.htm

Swissonic AD96
http://www.swissonic.com/products/ad96.html

Wouldn't it be better to look for a FireWire or USB-2 box?

RME ADI-2  or  ADI-96 PRO
RME HDSP-PCI (firewire)
http://www.rme-audio.com/english/index.htm

Creamware Luna II / 2496 IO Box Bundle (firewire)
http://www.audiomidi.com/common/cfm/product.cfm?Product_ID=4412

Jos