Re: [ARSCLIST] Newsletter Deadline

I'll put something in and run it by you to see if it is ok.

David

At 11:59 AM 1/13/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Hi, David:
I didn't get our staff announcement out to the ARSC list until this
morning, but if you want to add part or all of it to the newsletter that
would be fine.  I had in the back of my mind to do this last month and
never got to it.

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive Syracuse University Library 222 Waverly Avenue Syracuse, NY 13244-2010 315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866