Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cleaning fluid recommendations?

Well I guess I'll put my 2 cents into the discussion. I've been using the
Disc Doctor's Miracle Record Cleaner for the past 11 years. I've used it
on every kind of disc you can imagine. It's a great product. It cleans
all sorts of dirt without harming the disc. I spent about 2 years testing
the Disc Doctor's product. At first I was skeptical (typical New Yorker).
But the discs do sound better after cleaning with Disc Doctor. Also the
applicator brushes that he sells really help get the dirt out. So I've
been using that along with my Keith Monks Machine. It's a great
combination. I've never ruined a disc yet with that combo. I saying that
as a satisfied customer. I don't own stock in either Keith Monks or Disc
Doctor. I don't get freebies either.

Adrian Cosentini
Grammy Nominee, Historical Recording