[ARSCLIST] Actual Pearl Harbor Bulletin Broadcast

Since the Pearl Harbor anniversary is upon us, I am curious (because I
have long forgotten) which of the various "Pearl Harbor radio bulletins"
recordings circulating is the actual one.

I remember that several of the Pearl Harbor announcements on radio were re-
created or re-edited for the "I Can Hear it Now" series of LPs issued by
CBS.

One such announcement is the interruption of a professional football game
by John Daly with the news and I believe another interrupts a classic
music broadcast.

Does anyone have a good idea of what the authenticated Pearl Harbor
broadcast bulletin actually contains?

Thanks.

Neal Lavon
Voice of America