From: Gary Higgins [mailto:garyhiggins@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 12:40 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass

Is anyone familiar with a bluegrass band Beverly Hillbillies? They were from the 1930s, and I’m not referring to Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs from the TV show. The TV show was actually named after the band. I am working on a historical project and am looking for any information or even recordings of the band.

Gary Higgins