[ARSCLIST] Audio Preservationist seeks position

Greetings ARSClistmates,
I have been working since April, 2002 in a grant-funded position as audio
preservationist at the Louis Armstrong House & Archives. Once the grant
funding runs out in April, 2004, my job is scheduled to be eliminated. I am
now beginning the process of seeking a new archive to move on to. Anyone
interested can contact me at my home e-mail address: mahatma@xxxxxxxxxxxx
for resume and references.
Please feel free to pass this message along to anyone who may have an
interest in it.

Matthew Sohn
Audio Preservationist
Louis Armstrong House & Archives