Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for sound recordings

In a message dated 11/10/03 6:47:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ll-dup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I am looking for early  sound recordings of Booker T. Washington and
 Marcus Garvey.

Booker T. Washington made a record for Columbia about 1909, although not for
general release.  Some pressings were made from it at the time and again, in
vinyl, about 1961.  I believe LOC has a copy.

Paul Charosh