Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape shedding and deterioration

There is another angle to this.

We have great amounts of information on standard sticky-shed.

We do not have information on other failures, some of which do not respond
to baking.

There was a discussion on one of the lists I'm on -- maybe it was this one
-- I started it -- where playing a tape wet with alcohol was considered OK
to do.

I'll tell you, it works.

I'm dealing with a tape right now that is not classic sticky shed. More later.

Richard