Re: [ARSCLIST] Polish/Ukranian Recordings

I recommend Ethnic Music on Records to this user as well.  It has a description & separate index of Columbia and other matrix numbers.
Dick Spottswood

"Copeland, Peter" <Peter.Copeland@xxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

10/20/2003 04:04 AM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List