Re: [ARSCLIST] Polish/Ukranian Recordings

And make sure to spell "Ukrainian" right.
Richard Spottswood

Steven Smolian <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

10/18/2003 09:57 PM
Please respond to Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List

        To:        ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [ARSCLIST] Polish/Ukranian Recordings

Check Richard Spottswood. Ethnic Music on Records.

Steve Smolian