Re: [ARSCLIST] Digitizing programs with automatic stop feature?

PERSONALLY recommend you investigate

               Precision CD WAV

you can use this for a full 30 days before you
purchase the code for unlimited use.... Enjoy.

   Email to
            RoemerSoftware@xxxxxx
                                  Attn: Rick

    I have personally used this program which DOES
have a timer.  The quality of the recording and
ease of use makes this one of the best for
recording and backing up  at the very least of cost
for the amateur and professional.....