Re: [ARSCLIST] Mastering/burning software.

Digital Library Services
University of Texas at Austin
(512) 495-4566
Brandon Burke wrote:

> I need something along the lines of Masterlist CD that will allow me to insert
> track numbers into an alreay existing and already mixed piece.  Example: I have
> a 58-minute oral history interview I digitized from reel tape and my client
> wants me to insert track numbers every, say, couple of minutes as a way to
> assist researchers.  More of an indexing situation than individual *tracks* but
> I think you know what I mean.  The piece still needs to play through without
> interuptions.

The workstation program TripleDAT will allow that, and so will SADIE, but in
each case you must read in the program that you want to work on.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.