[ARSCLIST] Audio workstations and related equipment...

With the discussion about audio workstations and related equipment, I have
the following that is surplus to my needs and asking prices are well below
1/3 of what they were new:-

SADIE classic workstation (44.1/48) available either as a two card set or
complete turnkey in a small tower case with break-out box.

CEDAR de-click, de-crackle and de-hiss Series 2 stand-alone processors

CEDAR for Windows computer and up to three expansion I/O cards

For further information, write me off list.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's new CAMBRIDGE processes.