Re: [ARSCLIST] audio workstation help

Hello, David.
I don't think there is waway to do it internally, as you've discovered.
I'd use two computers with a digital line between them.
Since you're using a flat copy of the original material, one computer only
needs to play. You
can always copy your software, if you need to. You shouldn't need to if your
original files are
.wav files.
Malcolm R

*******