Re: [ARSCLIST] Optical Groove Digitization

I think that we've been negligent in not pointing out earlier the work of
Carl Haber and Vitaliy Fadeyev at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab. They made a
presentation at the Library of Congress this June. They are exploring both
2-D and 3-D mapping. A PowerPoint presentation and a paper submitted to
AES can be found at:

http://www-cdf.lbl.gov/~av/

Sam B.