[ARSCLIST] W Lee O'Daniel

For a project at the Voice of America on celebrities who have made it big in
politics (guess you can figure out why I'm doing this!) I am interested in
obtaining any transcriptions of radio broadcasts by W. Lee O'Daniel and the
Light Crust Doughboys, especially any containing the phrase, "Pass the
biscuits, pappy!" which became the trademark of the show.

O'Daniel parlayed this into the gubernatorial chair in Texas so I'd love to
have a bit of the radio show. I also have a great song by a
singer/songwriter from Texas named James Talley who sings about W Lee and
the days of his Texas radio show.

Anyway, I would be grateful for any help.

Neal Lavon, Acting Director
English Programs Division
Voice of America
330 Independence Ave. SW